Terms and Conditions
Observatory Guesthouse accommodation Terms and Conditions.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
NOTE: please call 0897513336 well in advance (preferable the day before) of your arrival.
The description given is in good faith and we do not accept responsibility for misinterpretation.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- Number of Guests should NOT exceed the number stated on the confirmation Notice.
- A Fee of 50% of the total booking will apply for each excess guest not agreed with the owners in advance.
- There is NO capacity for extra beds in the room, we do not have roll out beds available.
- Sorry no pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the property.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- This property does not accept Schoolies/School Leaver bookings, the property reserves the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the entire Schoolies Period If you book online and you are a leaver, you will be asked to leave and will result in termination of your booking without refund.
- We do not except guests under the age of 18 years.
- No children without the agreement with the owners in advance
- Parking allowance is for 1 standard vehicle only. Vehicles parked at owners own risk.
- The Observatory Guest House is in quiet peaceful surroundings,,disturbance to other guests or our neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited, if you are asked to leave for being a nuisance, there will be NO REFUNDS of your booking costs.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.